CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

2 new things!

Hey everyone! I have 2 new items to add today!! The first one is a zebra print clip holder! It is veryyy cute!!
    
It sells for just $14!!! It would easily hold 30+ clips(average sizes)! Visit my fanpage to purchase or for more details!! The 2nd item I have is an adorable little bow! It is made with a high heel printed ribbon! Perfect for any little diva! Here is a pic!

This size bow is FREE with any Tutu purchase!! The colors may not be the same but hey, it's FREE! lol If purchased seperate its not but $3! Hurry quick though because the ribbon is limited!!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Thursday and I know your all looking forward to tomorrow because it's FRIDAY!! whoop whoop!!

Night Night!!

1 comment:

Jessica Radick said...

these are so stinking cute, great idea!