CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

helping those in need

I came across a blog post today by an etsy seller that has had something happen and is needing to sell all of her stuff. I can't imagine how she's feeling. I know I love making tutus and hair accessories and don't know how I would feel if something happened and I could no longer do it anymore. She is having a 50% off sale in her etsy shop and it's very cute items. She will refund you the 50% through paypal after you pay. You can read her blog post by clicking here and click the word "store" in her post to go to her etsy shop. My mom is buying some things for Savannah from her and I am wanting to buy some things as well. I hope you all find some things you like too!

No comments: