CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

NEW! & a special deal!

Hey everyone!! I hope your all having a wonderful night!! I just finished up a couple of new clips, a ribbon for your pony tail, and a headband for a newborn! Here are some pics!

Blue flower clips! These can be placed on a white or black ribbon lined clip of your choice. These are very limited so grab yours soon!

I LOVE pink leopard! I recently made a pink leopard tutu you can view here. Anyways, this little hair bow for your pony tail is simply adorable!! 

Last but not least is a super cute pink polka dotted bow attached to a stretchy headband for a newborn! I wish I would've had this when Savannah was younger!


If you would like to purchase any of these items or view what else is available you can do so by visiting here or here. When contacting me to place an order somewhere in your message type the word SPRING to get 10% off of your order!! Don't forget the special for April is FREE shipping!!

goodnight!

No comments: