CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just for starters!

Well, once again i've decided to try and do something else with this blog of mine! I figured I'd use it to also promote my "business" since blogs seem to be so popular these days. I guess I will tell you a little bit about myself for those of you that do not already know! Here goes...

Well for starters I am Beth. "Hiiii Beth". lol Anyways I am 19, my birthday is Thursday so therefore I will be 20! woot! I am a mommy and I love every minute of it. My daughters name is Savannah and she is my life! She is 8 months old, will be 9 months on Thursday, that's right.. the same day as my birthday! She was born on June 4th, 2009 and has changed my life so much! I wouldn't trade her for the world!! I have a boyfriend, he's a jerk but he's my jerk and I love him.

Anyways, I recently decided to start making Tutus! I seriously got tired of buying them so I googled tutuorials and figured i'd make my own. I made it. loved it. decided to sell it. (: That is how all of this got started. So where did the bows come from? I was playing around one night and wahhh lahhh, made a cutesy little bow. I am now just trying to get everything started and so far i'm off to a pretty good start. Honestly, I'm not trying to get rich or anything off of this, just trying to make every girl feel like a Princess! (:

No comments: