CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Busy bee.

I have been so busy this past week with it being my birthday and having to do a "rush-order" tutu that I haven't had a chance to post again. Here are pics of 2 of the Tutus I've worked on this week. There is one more that I am not quite done with so I will save those pics for a later entry.

Here is a dog tutu. It is purple and blue. I love it!! Super cute! It would sell for $10.

And here is the first adult tutu I have made. It turned out really cute. It's black and white with 100 yards of Tulle. It would sell for $42.


The other one I'm working on is light pink, super sparkly, and leopard! I can't wait to have it all finished up and post pics.

Well anyways, I figured i'd go ahead and post about my giveaway coming up soon. As soon as the fan page on facebook hits over 300 fans I will hold one!! There will be a few different items to win so multiple people will have a chance. For rules on my giveaways, please click here.

With St. Patricks day just around the corner I have decided to hold a sale!! All orders containing the color GREEN will get 10% off. Any tutu orders that are strictly for St. Patricks Day will get a free bow to match their Tutu!! Be sure to contact me by March 13th in order to get the discount.

                                                  
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

With love, Beth


No comments: